News View All News »
‘Learn to Swim’ Program to be Offered at LHS
Monday, September 19, 2016
The Liverpool Central School District’s Learn to Swim Program will once again offer swim lessons to district students during the 2016-2017 school year.
Lessons will take place on Thursdays and Saturdays (with one exception) at the Liverpool High School Pool and will be offered at four levels: beginner, advanced beginner, intermediate and advanced. There are two sessions scheduled:
- Session 1: October 29, November 3, November 5, November 10, November 12, November 17 and November 21 (Monday – same time as Thursday class)
- Session 2: December 1, December 3, December 8, December 10, December 15, December 17 and December 22
Classes will meet twice a week and class times are as follows:
A: Saturdays from 10:15 to 10:55 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m.
B: Saturdays from 11 to 11:40 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:50 to 7:20 p.m.
All LCSD third-graders are entitled to one free session. Cost is $40 per session for all other LCSD students.
Registration will take place at the LHS Pool on:
- Saturday, October 8, from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 13, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
E-mail and phone registrations will not be accepted. For more information, please e-mail Brandon Genalo, LHS pool director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the LCSD Swim Program at the LHS Pool, visit www.liverpool.k12.ny.us/departments/athletics/lhs-pool-info/.